Auction Terms & Conditions PERSONAL PROPERTY ONLINE ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE ESTATE OF M.E. FAIR
SATURDAY JUNE 25TH, 2022
191 LITTLE STONEY CREEK ROAD, ELIZABETHTON, TN 37643
1. Bidders will be identified by number. As far as possible, the auction will proceed in numerical sequences, however, it shall be at the Auctioneer's option to consolidate or break down lots or quantities offered and sell lots out of scheduled numerical sequences.
2. While quantities and descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneer and the Owner make no guarantees and will not be held responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies. Please inspect the merchandise, as no adjustment will be made for errors in description or quantity estimate.
3. Except for the warranty of title, any and all warranties expressed and / or implied, (including the warranty of merchantability) are disclaimed by the Auctioneer and the owner. A bill of sale will be given for the trailer in lot # 7.
4. Everything is offered for sale on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. Bidders shall rely upon their own inspection and not upon any representation, descriptions, or nomenclature of the Auctioneer. No claim will be considered for allowance, adjustment or rescission on any sale based upon the failure of the property to correspond to any standard or expectation. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU HAVE DETERMINED THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS BY YOUR OWN EXAMINATION.
5. Upon the award of the bid, title and all risk of loss, damage to or destruction of the purchased item passes to the purchaser, and the Auctioneer or the Owner shall have no liability, whatsoever for any loss, damage or destruction of any such lot. Any property remaining on the premises will be at the sole risk or the buyer. Be sure you bid on the lots you wish to buy. We cannot correct any errors on your part.
6. In the event of a tie bid, the Auctioneer shall have the right to reopen the bidding to determine the highest bidder between the tied bidders only. Live bidders will take precedence over internet bidders.
7. Terms: All purchases must be paid for in full before items can be removed from the premises. No items can be removed from the premises until payment is made for such items. If you are paying with a check, we reserve to hold any purchased item until your funds have cleared our bank account. There is no sales tax for today’s auction. Vehicle titles may be held by the auction company until your check has cleared our account.
8. It shall be the prerogative of the Auctioneer, at his discretion, to have the right to call upon the bidder at any time during the auction to pay A cash deposit. Also, the Auctioneer reserves the right to hold any purchased item until all funds have been deemed reliable.
9. All purchases must be removed from the premises, Saturday, JUNE 25TH, 2022. REMOVAL OF PURCHASES: In the removal of property, the purchaser will be liable for any damages to the premises. The Auctioneer or the Owner shall have no liability whatsoever for damages to the premises via purchases of any item. The purchaser agrees to indemnify the Auctioneer of Owner for any claim damages which arises from the removal of the purchased item from the premises. We will deliver small items to a local shipper if desired and all shipping costs are the buyers responsibility.
10. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not considered to be in the best interest of the sale.
11. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final in all matters pertaining to property removal and/or extent of contents of lots sold etc.
12. The Auctioneer nor the Owner of the property will not be held liable for any accidents that may occur on the premises.
13. A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL BID FOR ONLINE BIDDING. A 10% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL BID FOR LIVE BIDDING TO ALL CASH AND CHECK PURCHASES. A 13.5% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE CHARGED TO THE FINAL BID FOR ALL CREDIT CARD AND DEBIT CARD PURCHASES FOR LIVE BIDDING.
THANK YOU FOR BIDDING WITH RUSS SWANAY REAL ESTATE
DAVID COLLINS PRINCIPAL AUCTIONEER
P.A.L. # 4465
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms